- Highlights: Montagu & Outeniqua Golf Courses, Spa, Golf Academy, Garden Route
- No of days/nights: 7/6
- Tour starts: George
- Tour ends: George
- Includes: Return transfers from George Airport, a round of golf at Montagu GC or Outeniqua GC per guest per night’s stay or a Spa voucher to the value of R450.00 per guest per night’s stay.
- Accommodation: Combination of Standard and Comfort Courses played : Hans Merensky GC, Sabi River Sun GC, Skukuza GC (9 holes) & Leopard Creek
- Best time to visit: May- September
Upon arrival at George Airport, you will be collected for a transfer to Fancourt, approximately 10 minutes drive. Enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure. If you need to get in some practice then you should head to the Fancourt Golf Academy where full-time resident teaching professionals provide instruction on the game of golf, backed up by the latest technology and video equipment. The driving range also offers undercover bays, a chipping and putting area and the only Taylor made Performance Lab in Africa.
Days at leisure. Choose from the following activities:
- Golf on either Montagu or Outeniqua Golf Courses. Since opening in the early 1990s, these two world-class parkland golf courses have matured and developed into lush 18-hole courses that are rated among the top twenty in South Africa.
- Golf at the Links at Fancourt can be arranged at an extra cost (currently R1,600 per player). The Links was added in 2000 and upon design had to measure up to the highest international standards in order to become one of the world’s top courses within five years. It is currently ranked as South Africa’s number one golf course and it also hosted the memorable 2003 Presidents Cup.
- Spa – rejuvenate and energize your body and mind. The luxurious Fancourt Spa offers complete relaxation in the most tranquil setting. Unwind with a hot stone massage or enjoy a swim in the heated Roman Bath. All the facilities you could want are available, including a steam room, sauna, gym, jacuzzi and tepidarium
- Other leisure activities – Fancourt has entertainment for the whole family with four tennis courts, volleyball, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, jacuzzis and a billiard room. There is also a family cinema and supervised games and crafts to keep the kids entertained while mum and dad enjoy a well-deserved game of golf or spa treatment.
- Garden Route Activities – Fancourt is situated in the heart of the Garden Route, one of the most picturesque areas in the world. Filled with pristine beaches, mountains, forests, lakes drivers with the Garden Route is the ultimate holiday destination. T his awe-inspiring stretch of coastline is not only full of colourful vistas, but it’s also home to indigenous forests packed with a plethora of diverse flora and fauna (including The Big Five), making it an absolute paradise for nature lovers. For the outdoor enthusiast, the Garden Route offers everything from the invigorating: mountain biking, surfing, and swimming, to the extreme: bungee jumping, rafting and abseiling
Breakfast followed by check out. You will be collected for a transfer to George Airport where you have access to the private Fancourt lounge before boarding your flight