- Highlights: Victoria Falls, Sunset Zambezi Boat Cruise, Adventure activities
- No of days / nights: 3/2
- Tour starts: Johannesburg
- Tour ends: Johannesburg
- Includes: Accommodation, return flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls or Livingstone, all transfers, tour of the Victoria Falls, Sundowner boat cruise on the Zambezi River and safari in Chobe National Park
- Accommodation: Choose between Standard or Comfort
- Best time to visit: September to May
Fly on a mid-morning flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls or Livingstone (approx. 2 hour flight). Upon arrival you will be met by a driver who will take you to your chosen hotel. The rest of the afternoon is spent at your own leisure.
Breakfast at your chosen hotel. In the morning you will be collected from your hotel for a tour of the majestic Victoria Fall s, “Mosi-oa-Tunya” – “the Smoke that Thunders”, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
The tour takes you through the rain forest to the numerous view sites along the edge of these remarkable falls.
After the tour, enjoy time at leisure until you are collected in the afternoon for a Sundowner boat cruise on the mighty Zambezi River. If you are lucky you may spot elephant, crocodiles and hippos along the cruise.
Breakfast followed by checkout. Free time to enjoy some more activities before you will be collected for the transfer to Victoria Falls Airport in time for your return flight to Johannesburg which departs around lunch time.